2.19.2007

Britney shaves her head

I just wanted to use that as a title for my blog post. Because she did and wow she looks interesting. I don't know why I'm so attracted to the train wreck that is Britney Spears. It's not funny. She's a bigger bra size away from being Anna Nicole, but still. Just wait, I bet there will be a TON of bald women (and probably men) dressed in her outfit from "Baby One More Time" with a bald cap on this Halloween.

Sorry you've had to look at my mullet and gold orb earrings for so many days. Here I was going to try to get more interesting on here and I leave you hanging on that image. It's just that school is taking my will to live. So much that I've started eating meat, drinking pop, and going to sleep with my make-up on. Ugh.

I've been pretty disgusted with myself lately. I have been treating my body horribly through all this stress and enough is enough. I'm putting this on the internet today because the thing with goals is that you're supposed to tell people so you'll stick to it: 2007 is about ME! No more meat, no more pop, and no more chocolate before 11:00 a.m. I kinda hit rock bottom as far as health goes.

In fact, I'll just go ahead and admit it: I ate ribs, Thai food and caramel corn for lunch and washed it down with a Cherry Coke.

But hey, at least I didn't shave my head!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home