2.26.2007

Oscar Time

God, you know I usually get all hyped up about Oscar season. I plan a party for our friends for more than a month. I make a menu, I send out multiple emails and then with bated breath I wait for the opening sequence. But this year?

Celine Fucking Dion.

I mean, it was already BOOOORRRRING
by the time they got to her, but then they threw her up there singing a song that was lovely, yes, but not exactly a show stopper if you get my drift.

So yea, I have nothing to say. The dresses were mostly hideous and if bows are what's hot in 2007, I'll see you in 2008. But I did make a ton of good food (and so did the other ladies at the party) and I've put pictures of it in Flickr.

Because looking at food is infinitely better than looking at Nicole Kidman's botoxed up corpse float down a tired red carpet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home