2.14.2007

Mullets and Braces

If I ever had a band, I would name it "Mullets and Braces." Didn't those things just pretty much sum up most of our angsty-teenage years? Of course, "Mall Bangs" would also be in the running as well.

When we moved theMan unearthed an old tub of goodies from high school and beyond. Things like my senior book (that produced such hits as Goals for 10 year: Marry Brad, have 2.5 children and graduate as an Engineer." Yes I was clearly in tune with my true self at 17) and photos from when I was head rifle big cheese in my school's color guard.

Hell, there is even a couple more for your viewing pleasure.

Remind me again why I am sporting the trifecta of doom: mullet, feathered bangs AND gold shell orb earrings? Oh yea, I was a GOOBER.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home