2.06.2007

They're here


If it weren't for our friends, who we know owe livers or kidneys or whatever other organs they might need in their lifetime, we'd be living in Indiana and waiting for it to get warm before we moved back to Chicago.

Man that sucked. But we're in and it's the cutest apartment we've ever lived in! Everything has a place because it's equipped with huge closets and our only complaint is that the radiator in the bedroom lets off a whistle at about 3:00 a.m. like it's lunchtime at the steel mill.

We just love it. We also started our jobs too. Boy did I miss it. I've got my own cubicle all set up and stocked full. I've got people relying on me for projects and a full client list to keep track of. I really needed this.

We even got to get patented Chicago breakfasts with friends during the weekend. Pictures of which you can see here....boy did I miss being able to eat like this.

So I've uploaded a ton of pictures in Flickr. I feel like I'm letting you all over to see my place even though it's a wreck, but I know my girlfriends and family want to see our place. Maybe I'll take pictures once we get totally unpacked and settled. So you know, in 2009.

Thanks for being patient. The posting will resume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home