2.12.2007

Now I know what freebasing is

These girl weekends we have just keep getting better and better. This particular one we learned how to completely erase our debt over a 15,000 calorie dinner.

I traveled to Ohio (while my luggage went on another flight, but that's a story for another time) to see my gals. We talked until 2:00 a.m. the first night, laid around and ate and took pictures and talked more the next night and then went shopping and to fondue before saying good-bye on Sunday.

As a bonus, I got to see Monkey & Ava interact with each other all weekend again making my ovaries bounce around in my uterus like a pinball machine. PLUS, Jennifer and Samara let me photograph them in all their gorgeous glory. It was just a jam-packed estrogen filled good time.

When I returned, not only did I get to fall back in my man's arms, but we got to baby-sit the Coney Sauce for almost 2 uninterrupted hours. He showed us his gratitude by soaking our bed with his pee and falling asleep on my chest. Cute.

I've uploaded a ton of pics in Flickr. Even some of the Coen-ator. You know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home