1.29.2007

I'm back

It's amazing but by having your grandfather pass away, you can bring together your entire family for a week's worth of visiting, catching up, and reminiscing. I hated, HATED, having to see my little grandmother sad, but what a perfect way to celebrate someone's life.

He lived a simple life full of family, farming, and church. I rarely heard him raise his voice and he always seemed to get a kick out of everything. He was simply a nice man. It was a better world for having him in it.

But now I'm back and we're in our last week of living in Indiana before the move back to our real home, Chicago. theMan was blessed with a job that starts the same day my new one starts. Did I tell you about it? My old company wants me back and wants to put me in a position where I think I'll thrive. I am absolutely thrilled. Not to mention the awesome health insurance. I will never take health insurance for granted again.

So things are looking up and this is the first week I've been able to breath. In and out, full breaths without that depressing troll sitting on my chest. I've got a ton of homework, but I've also got an amazing family, close friends, and an adorable little baby I'm about to live 5 blocks from.

Life is good, even in death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home