9.13.2006

Leaving on a jet plane


Leaving on a jet plane
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Tomorrow I'm going to meet up with 1/4 of the GWO/Wife Liberation Front and head on that dusty trail to the land of rose colored wine, hip-hop, going in public in our PJs and eating with our hands.

I'll return Sunday with tales and pictures and the likes.

Oh and I must brag a little. Tonight I tried on 100 outfits to find one to wear dancing Saturday, the perfect one that would put me in a class between ho bag and Puritan Wife and guess what? I fit into my "skinny pants." The pants I dieted down to when I was doing the torture that was Body for Life. I think it had something to do with the new Scissor Sisters album playing in the background and the fact that there is virtually no fast food I can eat in this town. To that I say SWEET!

I also leave you with the immortal words of Fergie to sum up this upcoming weekend:

"All my girls get down on the floor,
Back to back, drop it down real low.
I’m such a lady but I’m dancing like a ho;
’cause you know what, I don’t give a f***,
so here we go!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home