9.04.2006

Sea of loot


Sea of loot
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
I've been quiet but only on the internet, because my house has been a buzz with baby shower madness! So much madness I've just put up 30 pictures from just this weekend in Flickr.

It went off without a hitch even when Erica & I decided to forego the traditional buffett and serve the 40+ people plates of food instead. We also made the cakes, the decorations, and even the icing for the cakes. I had 3 people tell me we should go into catering. I call that a success.

Plus the parents to be made out like bandits in the loot department.

Another bonus was Jen & Monkey came in town for the weekend to help out, along with the lovely Mrs. T. It's never a bad time when I get to see the Monkey and my lovely GWO's. During this visit I also captured the funniest picture I have ever taken of her to date. You gotta go to Flickr to find it though.

Chadd also took pictures of Sis & BIL for his portfolio and for them to have. They turned out absolutely gorgeous. I've put a few up in Flickr as well.

So there you have it. Click the Flick, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home