9.09.2006

Iced Mocha


Iced Mocha
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Today Mrs. T. & I dyed our hair. I really wasn't supposed to be on the other side of the gloves, but like many other times in our life together, I was persuaded with a "oh come on." Turns out just because the chick on the box is 1.) Asian, 2.) Flawless and 3.) Sporting light brown hair...you may end up with very dark brown hair with flints of pink throughout and still very much a white chick from the Midwest. You'd think they'd put a warning on it?

Really though, I love it and like all the other experiences where one of us pushes the other...it was worth it for the laughs.

We also had yet another card club tonight where I polished off a bottle of wine at our usually dry parties. I think I'll skip drinking in the future, I came in 2nd to last and said "God damn it" in front of my grandparents.

Wine and firecrotches, my word.

Oh and of course there are more pictures of our hair fun in Flickr, including Mrs. T.'s great dark red unveiling. I also got the shirt I'm wearing in this picture for $0.25 at a yard sale this morning because I ROCK THE YARD SALES BABY!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home