8.12.2006

Zany for Zinnias


$6.00
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
We had a very lucrative morning of garage sale-ing where tucked away in a suburb I found the mothership of baby items for Sis. In fact, had I the proper funds, I could have fully clothed a baby plus toys, bassinet, crib, pack & play and bouncy seat for under $100.00. No shit. I think I'm going to plan our children around garage sale season for this very reason.

I got a bug up my butt about our shitty yard again so we loaded me up with cheap flowers and mulch and I set upon my biggest mission: I finished the backyard to a point where I wouldn't be embarrassed to sit back there and I landscaped a little in the front so it doesn't look like crystal meth is being cooked inside.

To see just how far our little box has come, go here....

(More pictures from just today, if you click on the pretty orange flowers as well.)

What's even more cool is my brother-in-law made me a table for our patio for my birthday! All I had to do was weather-proof it today. It is solid as a rock too and the perfect size for margaritas or cards when it cools off outside! I love it!!!! Kevin, you rock man.

Now I owe him 2 months worth of breakfasts....but I think it's a fair trade.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Good job! Your landscape looks very nice!

6:13 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home