8.15.2006

Happy Birthday to me!


It is complete
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
This week has been rough, I won't lie. I woke up yesterday at 6:00 a.m. and pretty much cried all damn day. My wonderful sister sent me gorgeous flowers though and let me blow my snot in the phone while the GWO's called, emailed and talked me down from the ledge. I'm just a bag or homones and I'm pretty sure it might have something to do with my upcoming birthday.

Birthdays have never bothered me, but this one just seems off.

My dad came by tonight with a surprise to lift my spirits. I had mentioned that I would love at least one of the chairs in the set from the local thrift store, even if I couldn't get both. He went in to do just that but couldn't find it in his heart to break up the set. So I got both and now I have chairs from my dad. Furniture from a parent, well, it just has me at hello.

Everytime I sit in there and read, which will be almost nightly, I'll think of pops. That, and my family & friends, is just how to turn this week around.

(Note: Pics of some of my baby garage sale finds in Flickr as well. Clicky on the pic-y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home