8.31.2006

Cradle Envy


Cradle Envy
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
It's not news to my husband and me, and possibly you readers that of the two of us, I have the larger sex drive. We kid in fact that he has to put me on a detox program after a round of the horizontal mambo since I'm ready to go right after. It's just got more strong in the last couple years.

Lately, and I don't know if it's that late 20's sex drive thing that women are supposed to get or that in 2 months we may/possibly/I don't know/because/I don't want to jinx it...start trying to have a kid. Since I know that, it's like my ovaries are screaming "BETTER PRACTICE THE DELIVERY TOOTS!" I've even taken up shaving my legs on a regular basis and we've started talking exceptionally dirty to each other a lot, even over breakfast (of course after I've had my coffee). But this is something people: I'm a flip flops and "oh fuck it, my armpits are at least shaved" kind of girl. But I find myself emailing my husband mid-day while I'm figuring out if we'll get caught screwing in the extra office at lunch?!?!? I need to be put away!!

For the past week Coen's cradle has lived at the end of our bed, every single day. We haven't consummated in front of it or anything, but it's as if everytime I enter our room it's smacking me in the face. GET TO IT WOMAN and then my mind goes to the gutter. However, I will not tell Coen how his bed was the reason I was wanting to bang the hell out of his uncle. Well, maybe when he's 16.

theMan, to his credit is not freaked out by the cradle or my filthy text messages. In fact, he seems game. Which, my god, I've waited so long for.

I also should mention that he got the graphic design job, he works freelance now. I also got hired to do a couple videos. I think that has something to do with it too. Ambition is a sexy sexy attribute. Men take notes.

I don't know where I'm going with this, I just know that lately...it's getting ridiculous. But in the same regard, I'm also looking forward to having that cradle gone. We've got a GWO scheduled in 2 weeks full of things you can't do if you have babies. Golfing, shopping, drinking and dancing to hip-hop looking like straight up hookers. When I start figuring out if I should buy that 1 lb. of coffee beans because I might not get to finish all of it since I'll possibly be pregnant in 2 months, I really really really need some drinks and shopping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Just a thought, you can do all those things we have planned at GWO when you have babies...Just not as often and after finding a babysitter.

But seriously I can't wait to shake my groove thing in a new pair of dangly earrings and maybe some new heels...

7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home