7.10.2006

Reunion


This is how we do it
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Apparently since life is slow here now that we've moved, that is how my blog will be....slow to be updated. My apologies, really. You see when we decided to move to a quiet little town and slow down our life's pace, we didn't realize that every single night would be action packed with visiting, food, more visiting, food and more visiting. I love it.

Complete set here.

This Sunday was our family reunion. A reunion I used to go to when I was little with my great-grandparents. They'd pack extra silverware and plates for me and we'd go play all day with cousins we saw once a year. I haven't been since I was in high school I'd bet.

This time it was in a gorgeous part of Indiana. Even several Amish buggies drove by and waved. We celebrated with my Uncle Bud's brisket, german chocolate cake and exploding Diet Coke & Mentos.

Saturday I went to the farmer's market and filled my trunk for $40. So far I've used it everyday since then as well for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hopefully it lasts through the week. One of my projects will be freezing since the markets will stop in the winter. I love this farm girl stuff.

I also helped the T's paint their kitchen while rocking out to Metallica all day. It was quite a task but the outcome looks great. Sadly I have no pictures but maybe Mrs. T will upload some on her blog someday.

I'm also glad to report that in my lifetime I'm am still at my running total of 0 dogs killed, since Godiva ate a peach pit out of my hand on Saturday and we later found out it was poisonous. Thankfully she shit it out. Whew, dog deaths 0, Kitten 1.

I'm also fucking ecstatic to report that theMan has found a job. Thank sweet Jebus. I felt like the earth was going to open up and swallow me whole with this panic that was setting in. Now, though we're still going to be broke for awhile, we'll at least be able to pay the bills. Plus, it kinda turns me on that he's a delivery guy. I'm hoping there is a uniform.

So yea, one day at a time, but what a beautiful setting to be living that way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Very soon. I'm making myself finish my Jamaica pics before posting anything else. It's torture, let me tell you. :D

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home