6.23.2006

Honey we're home

First I have some thanx to give.

Thanks to Jen K & Jose (I like how that rhymes) who despite being busy, found time to come and help us pack up the truck Friday. True friends rock man, I'm glad they remind me of this even when we bail on them 2 days later when our house was full of people and boxes and we couldn't get away.

To Erica, who has let me call her in tears on more than one occasion over the past 2 weeks to remind me that this is the right thing to do and that she has the full Sex & the City box set 1/2 hour away from our new house, so really...how can I lose?

In an email from WLF co-founder, Jennifer, on Friday when everything was so surreal:
"Your new stage in life starts tonight. It'll be awesome. Love you, Jennifer" I could put her in my pocket.

Our Chicago crew that came by almost every other night to check on us and tell us they'd miss us and open their homes to us so we can come back.

My family who brought us food, cleaned, unloaded boxes and drank beer with us to remind me why we are doing this in the first place.

My husband for letting me get by with all my panic attacks due to all the boxes and mess and letting me pass on blow jobs until we got in our new place. He even let me sleep when I was tired while he stayed up to finish packing. He is my partner in this life, and these circumstances smack me in the face to remind me of that.

So yea, we made it and all is good.

Pictures later tonight because WE GOT INTERNET HOOK-UP BITCHES!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home