6.28.2006

Prunella


Prunella
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Tonight was our first night with time to sit at our new home and enjoy...or borrow some clippers from our grandparents and hack the shit out of our backyard.

I've uploaded some semi-before pictures here. I have a landscape artist (hee hee, Mrs. T) who will be assisting in such matters but I couldn't help clearing the way. It's bad but there is potential. From the little I cleared tonight, I already had visions of a water garden, dinners out there and all the wine we could consume on a chilly fall night. Plus! They are giving us a fire pit! SWEET!

Besides that, you can go here to view random pictures of the move-in over at theMan's site.

Tomorrow I will post about the hauntings our little house has. It involves fruit, bowls and toilet seats. P-p-p-pirate ghosts!

By the way, there is more 23 weirdness...my parking space at my new job? No. 23. Crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home