7.02.2006

Dirt hole


Yard project during
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
I imagine if I had a complete mental evaluation, I would get extra points for being diligent when I get an idea in my head. Even if it causes me back pain and sunburns. This bush got called "cocksucker" more times than I care to admit yesterday in the hot afternoon sun. But it's coming out, slowly but surely. It just doesn't know it yet.

We spent the morning taking our grandparents to Trader Jose's and Wild Oats to see if we really could live in this town and eat the same as we did in Chicago. Turns out, we can! For cheaper!

Later we went to my father's side of the family for pizza and visiting with my uncle's that was in from out of town. It was another reminder of exactly why we moved back.

The firework show at the park was last night so we loaded up on wine and margaritas with some buds. Tonight is the firework spectacular at mom's house. I'm told there will be over $300 worth of fireworks and that my grandfather is building a platform to lit them from. Yep, that's how we roll.

Even though we've been here a week we sure haven't been bored. Even today we are getting ready to go to brunch this morning with friends we haven't seen in over 6 years.

Love this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home