6.18.2006

See you soon dinner


Most of our gang
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Just got back from our "see you soon" dinner. It was really fun, only slightly sad undertones but ended with a drunk guy following us to our car and rats running across the alley from the trashcans. Oh Chicago...you know how to give a girl a big send-off.

But yea, damn, like I've said, I'm going to miss everyone so fucking much. Jen K. said we're the grandparents. When we go no one will get together for dinners anymore. That made me feel completely heartbroken but special all at once. I will miss our get togethers, but hey...they liked my dinners!

Anyways, this week will probably fly by full of packing, moving and getting things in order. I'll try to post as much as I can.

And to our gang: you can't get rid of us no matter where we live. Love you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home