6.20.2006

I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!

So this week is turning out to be like pulling off a band-aid that is on the hairiest part of your body very very very slooooooowly...

Packing is going slowly and we are running out of places to put boxes. Our water heater broke Saturday with a flourish by letting gas escape in our apartment resulting in a call to the gas company. The result is we've been without hot water since Sunday and the last shower I took was COLD. Like "kill your libido" cold. So a sink full of dirty dishes, everything else in the kitchen packed up and my ass expanding from the fast food consumed this week is how it's gone so far. Sigh.

Want to hear an irrational fear of mine though that popped up this morning? This new job is cute and small and in a comfy office, however there is one drawback that could potentially be huge. They have one bathroom and it's located in the middle of the office and it's got those slatted doors on it so everyone in the office can hear everytime a turd hits the water. Now I'm a regular girl, without going in to too much detail, and I go once a day every single day. Thankfully I can get home in 5 minutes now, but what if I have to go when the clock is nowhere near lunch hour.

Damn, maybe we shouldn't move.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home