3.24.2006

Why I love life

Well this is turning out to be one of the more nuttier weeks of my life. Surprises at every turn I tell you!

To summarize: I'm so ecstatic to be an aunt I could pee a little. More and more every day I'm more and more excited. I can't wait until we get out of that scary first trimester period, but hey...we go day to day around these parts-obviously.

This weekend I will have more exciting news to share, but I'm going to wait to get the okay from Sis before I post anything. If I'm lucky, I'll even have pictures.

For the record though, I'm not jealous of Sis. Wish I could join her but it's not the time for us. I know it's not necessarily the time for her either, although true to form, she's taking life by the horns and getting "r" done as we like to say in central Indiana. Gotta love her and her baby daddy for that. (No, I will not stop saying "baby daddy". It's too great!) So any jealousy I had has been replaced with an overwhelming urge to see that little nephew or neice and make sure she's okay.

Keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home