3.16.2006

Bragging

I have to brag on my man a bit publically. Every night this week he has made sure to have dinner on the table when I get home. Tonight we're having pumpkin seed and cranberry salad. Fellas, I don't know about your lady friend but to me, a man that cooks is equivalent to Joaquin Phoenix washing my car in a tiny white t-shirt and jeans. He would then turn to me from his bent over position on my hood, run his hand through his curly hair and smirk, "hey c'mere."

But wait...I digress. Sorry.

theMan does all the cleaning (mostly) including laundry, dishes and pulling hair from all drains. He works less than me in terms of hours and I think he's starting to realize how precious the 4 hours I have to myself a day is, that isn't spent in a cubicle under florescent lighting. So he's taking care of me, which really, is all this girl wants in life. A man willing to heat up some chilli so I don't have to on occasion. He's making me feel more relaxed.

I'm not exactly high maintenance, although I do have a penchant for bossiness and always being right. (Right Mr. Aries?)

Just wanted to give a big "shout out" as the kids say to theMan. LOVE YOU baby.

*Editor's notes: Just confirmed a mini-vacation at a secluded cabin in the woods down by the river for theMan's "Happy Birthday Sexy Skinny Man" celebration! Woo hoo! The best part, the lady on the phone had laringitis and assured me in her grovely tone they would provide jams to stock us up for the weekend! JAMS!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home