3.15.2006

Bad Blogg-uh

Hey ladies and gents! I know I know...I've been a wee slow in blogging lately. Turns out I'm a busy sun-of-a-bitch now that I've got this new promotion. What used to be my opportunity to blog about my life has now turned into a career. Egh...this adult living business is for the birds.

Anyhoo, I promise I will be posting something worthwhile here soon. THings are moving at breakneck speed for me right now. For instance:

1.) Just found out I might be traveling to California for work! Free trips anywhere are always my friend. Plus I kinda miss traveling like when I worked for Big Manufacturing Company back home. Woo hoo!

2.) I have a couple of interesting opportunities on the "employment" front that I will be looking into this weekend. It might be life-changing, at least location-wise.

3.) I'm ovulating! This might be confusing and I have a whole big post on the vagina-economics of how I'm taking my temperature and checking cervical mucous (yum) but trust me when I say...I'm finally fucking ovulating! Didn't think I was, more on this in a bit.

4.) We'll be staying with my bio-dad this weekend one night. This is the first time I've stayed with him overnight since I used to visit him in Chicago when I was about 8 years old. It's a big deal to me and I'm trying not to freak out.

5.) Might be taking a weekend away vacation next month too because the sweet gods of taxes are only making me pay $32.00 total to the feds this year! I feared it might be way more since we had some issues last year, but nope! Plus as a bonus, I just sent in my last dime to cover my medical bills from my surgery. Hopefully some financial relief is on the horizon. If anyone knows of some cute cabins in Illinois to rent, send them my way!

Whew.....back to the grind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home