3.19.2006

Get your weekend photos here


IMG_4246
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Turns out I had no reason to be apprehensive, staying with bio-Dad was AWESOME and comfortable. He also gave me a house key. Not sure if you know how major that is, but trust me...it's major.

We also got to visit some friends and take our dad (Jim) out for his birthday. Following that up with one of the best movies I have EVER FUCKING SEEN.

Go see "V for Vendetta" immediately. Don't even sign off your computer, just run to your local theater. It was scary how close we are to that world.

Anyhoo...tons of pics in Flickr. Click to the right and just keep going!

(Bonus: Pictures of my pa's welded creations and new truck just finished. When I say "new truck" I mean "he just built it from scratch." He's a renaissance man, what can I say.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitten said...

NO way! Sheeple is a term we throw around too. I thought it was interesting that they set it in the UK instead of America. I imagine people would have been outraged if it was the White House, etc.

Damn good movie. I just wanted to shout it from the mountains afterwards.

2:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home