12.05.2005

Recap

What a fucking spectacular weekend. There just really isn’t any other way to describe it. I took Friday off from work to have some “Kitten time” and ended up having a super relaxing day. I hung up Christmas decorations to make our robbed house feel a little more jolly, I got my hair all chopped off and I went to a cooking demonstration which ended up stuffing myself full of the cheeses, wine, champagne, turkey, lemon bars and more wine all for free!!! We got to spend time with the doggie, couch time in our PJ’’s, take naps and generally relax.

Much much needed.

I’ll have pictures of my chopped up hair later today hopefully. I went in to ask for something totally different and that’s what I got. As the days go on I’m not sure that I love it as much, I think I’ll let it grow out a bit before I form an opinion or get it highlighted. I can say that it looks really cute in a headband which thankfully I’ve been collecting a ton of.

On the other hand, it's tough to really be vain when my bud had to get hers shaved due to chemo. Guess I should just be thankful I have any to cut.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home