11.23.2005

I'm transfixed

My pal Jen K. brought over a DVD of some of the films I've worked with her on so I can take them and show my family over Thanksgiving. This way I will stop getting looks like, "you do what?" or as my grandmother so eloquently put it when I was explaining it to my bio-dad, "Don't try to understand it, I sure don't."

As a bonus, I got to see a rough edit of "A Man Transfixed" the film we did over the weekend that my mom got married. Let me tell you, it's gorgeous. The camera work is beautiful and the shots they caught were amazing. I cannot wait until the general public sees this film!

Eventually I'd like to get all the films I've done on one disc, but so far I've only got about 6 of the 12+ I've done. I keep checking the website to see when the Academy Is...video comes out but so far no luck. It's such a nice pay-off when you see the finished product.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home