11.28.2005

Violated


Thanksgiving 021
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
It's official.

2005 can suck my dick.

Thanksgiving was okay up until Saturday when our house was robbed while we were gone shopping. We came back and both back doors were open and Sis's window was open. There are creepy hand prints on every window liked they tried all of them. The laptops are gone and my jewelry box was spread everywhere. They took my Great Grandmother's watch and Matt's dog tags because they were in a bag in my jewelry box. I’m absolutely heartbroken. We were so mad we walked all over our block with a baseball bat.

We keep finding weird things gone though. For instance a bowl of quarters is missing. We noticed last night they took the backpack I had sitting on the floor and a pair of pajama pants to wrap up something in. The backpack had our battery charger to my camera so that SUCKS plus a book I was reading.

The cops came and dusted for fingerprints and everything. Thankfully I have insurance but I'm not sure what all is covered. I'm just sick about my grandma's watch. theMan was so sweet though, he went out for about an hour searching the alleys and looking in all the trashcans for the watch, but no luck though.

The best part of the whole thing, besides the fact that no one was hurt, was that yesterday we went to the Humaine Society and got a dog. Not only just a dog, but the BEST DOG ON THE PLANET! He is a black lab looking mutt dog with a little white on his chin and the most loving eyes I’ve seen. We looked at three but as soon as he came in, then called “Twenty”, and jumped up and licked us, he had us at hello. He loves his Poppa too because he jumps up and kisses him and then sits on the bed and watches theMan while he works on the one computer we have left. They told us he was a nervous dog but I've yet to hear him bark and the only nervous tendency is that he really doens't like you not to be in on the action. Last night he finally relaxed enough when I went to bed that he slept by me for awhile. When I woke up this morning he had put himself in his crate to sleep. I could just squeeze him.

I’ll upload a picture tonight when I can since 1.) I no longer have our laptop and 2.) the fucking predators stole my camera charger.

But soon you will see the sweetness that is Dr. Kaboom!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home