10.31.2005

Anniversary, that special time

Halloween!!!! I don't feel as though I've given it my usual appreciation this year. Although I've played it a wee low key this year, I'm still so stoked that not only is it the spookiest, lovliest time of year, it's also our ANNIVERSARY! 7 years. In Indiana Marriage statistic years, that's almost a lifetime. To me, it feels alternately like 6 months and forever. That's a very good thing.

And so...
To the man who told me he loved me before he ever kissed me. To the man who draws me funny pictures on notes he leaves me. To the man who hates bowling as much as I do. To the man who has to put his hand on my belly at night to fall asleep. To the man who has the smallest little handfuls of butt I've known. To the man who is my other half.....I love you baby. Happy Anniversary.

P.S. A big ol' Happy Birthday to my boys who I love sharing this holiday with! Happy Birthday Jzn & Lance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home