11.01.2005

Surgery

First an apology for those of you who emailed me this week (Eastons you rock!) to wish us a Happy Anniversary. I appreciate it but have been away from the computer at work. (I'm currently typing this while in a conference call meeting.) I love you all for being sweeties and I will get back to you this week while I'm laid up!

Speaking of, the nurse called and my surgery is scheduled tomorrow morning at 8:00 a.m. and I have to be there at 6:30 a.m. I'm starting to get a little nervous, mostly because I don't like IV's or feeling like I have no control over myself. Plus, the nausea with anthestia sucks. Oh well, to have this huge cyst off my neck will kick ass!

So yea, if you want status updates, call my cell phone tomorrow. My mom's and Grams will have our phones and can give you updates if you want.

Thanks for rocking and caring about me guys!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dooneybug said...

Hey there! Hope all went well and that you're on the mend soon!!

12:23 PM

 
Blogger Mrs. T said...

Thought I'd let any readers know that Kitten has survived her surgery. The surgery itself went perfectly and the tumor is nothing to worry about. I'm sure she will give more details later.

1:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home