10.28.2005

Deep Throat

Zzzzzz.....not enough sleep......

You probably won't hear much from me on this blog for the next couple days. Tonight starts the filming of the video for "Academy Is..." that I've been commissioned for. It goes all weekend, every night until Monday morning, from 6:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. so that means today I will be up for 24 hours. I'm looking at it like a science experiment. What will this do to my fragile 27 year old mind piled on top of a cold and little sleep already! Weee! I brought a blanket and a chair and surely my walkie talkie will wake me up if they need me come about 4:00 a.m.

I'm actually quite stoked though. The project is going to look great and everyone keeps feeding my ego, so that makes me a happy Prop Master. I'll update with pics like always as soon as I can on Monday.

Monday is our Anniversary and we're going out to eat at this swanky vegetarian place to celebrate, probably followed by a nap. But that's okay, I loves me some cuddling. theMan surprised me with some gourmet cooking classes as a gift yesterday for my gift. I love to cook and I'm stoked that I can now take classes on "knife skills" and "glazing". Hopefully they will show me how to properly mince herbs and gut a punk trying to mug me in an alley both with a serated bread knife! I think my first class is going to be the Vegetarian Thanksgiving one followed by a 2 hour wine tasting. I don't know how any of that could be a bad time, no?

Tuesday my mom and Ma-maw are coming up and my pals are all going out to eat to celebrate Moo's birthday and my last chance for eating for a couple days since my surgery is set for Wednesday. I'm not nervous just yet about the surgery. I think the film is a nice distraction. theMan is equipped with a camera so expect plenty of gnarly hospital pics of me with tubes coming out my throat! Woo hoo!

My pal Jen came through her first round of chemo okay. As okay as you can get when going through chemo. Keep wishing her luck at her site. She's a trooper but this would be tough for even the strongest of ladies.

So yea, I'll try to write, but if you don't hear from me, check back on Tuesday night or Friday when I get out of the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home