10.21.2005

Fun Filming Fanatics

I forgot to mention to you all that I got a lovely paying gig doing Prop Master work (and helping with the Art Department) on the Academy Is... music video filming next weekend. The cool part is that MTV Europe has already picked up the video for distribution so it will actually been seen by a large group of people!?! Can you believe it?

One of the frustrating things about doing films is never seeing the finished product when it's complete. So this will be a nice pay-off. However, I got word last night that the film shoot is Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. If anyone has an IV rig to sell me I think I'm going to fill it with espresso and hope for the best.

The things we do for art...and well, $300.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home