10.26.2005

It's been awhile

Sorry I've been gone for a couple days. It's not you, it's me. Really.

Last night I went and worked on the film set until at least 11:30 p.m. Everyone really loved the furniture I designed (and theMan helped build) so much that I think they are upping my pay!!! Jen K. told them I should get a little more for my effort (the big sweetie) so cross your fingers. The Mistress household could use the cash. I'm still not 100% sure how I'm going to get through being up for 24 hours on Friday but I'll summon all my All-Night Skate days and do my best. The fact that I slept on the couch a little through the party we attended on Saturday is not making the predictions bright though. I had a friend once that said my super powers if I were in a comic would be sleeping through anything.

In fact, one time I was asleep on the couch while this band played in our basement and the cops were called on them for noise violation. The whole time I'm passed out on the couch. I can sleep anywhere, anytime and in anything. So about 2:00 a.m. on Friday should find me curled up in some corner of this rubber making factory snoozing away while the band plays and the cameras roll.

The film is coming along beautifully though. I have one more chair designed by moi that will be dropped off Friday. It's my own creation so I'm sorta nervous. Expect a ton of pics whenever the hell I drag my carcass out of bed next week.

It's also my buds Jzn and Lance's birthday on Monday, plus Stellazilla and our 7th Anniversary! What a way to spend Halloween! I think we're going to eat at this swanky vegetarian restaurant and bask in the glow of 7 years of warm nights and lazy Saturday mornings together.

On a more serious note, tomorrow my bud Jen starts her first round of chemo. Maybe you all could go over there and wish her well, eh? Give her a little internet smooching? I'm nervous for her, although I know she will get through it with her typical tough as nails personality. Love you Jen, take it easy on yourself tomorrow night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lance Michael said...

You can do it...the trick is to tell yourself that you did sleep...and your body gets confused...or watch one of those real death movies...those keep me up for days.

My super power is losing things

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home