10.18.2005

Gone so long

Wow, this might be the longest I've been away from said bloggy goodness. I do have much to discuss with you all, I swear. For instance, the Eastons were here this weekend with their adorable kiddies. They came, they shopped, they made me ovulate and they left all in a 2 day period. In their wake they left a new detachable shower head with a pictorial guide on what to do with it should I invite any hot brunette lesbians over. Bless them.

Secondly, I got a film job doing a music video and it's a paid gig. I'm Prop Master again on this one and it's due to shoot in 2 weeks. Bring on the toolbox!

Thirdly, my friend Jennifer is holding up quite nicely with all the cancer related business. Her lymph nodes are clear and they got most/all of the cancer out of her breasts. Now it's just on to aggressive treatment to kill any remaining cells that might be hiding out elsewhere. Excuse me while I take a moment to talk directly to the cancer now....(Taps on microphone) "Um, Cancer. You've fucked with the wrong girl this time buddy. So get out of there. You dont' have to go home, but you can't stay here. Chairs are going on the tables and the lights are out man. Get a move on."

I think that about sums it up so far. I'll try to be better about posting and I even have some pictures for you. Thanks for hanging in there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

It's about time. I was just getting ready to e-mail you about updating. **wink** And I thought I was bad. :D

1:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home