10.19.2005

Crush

Sometimes I like to put on my blog little crushes I've developed for people I'll never meet in the "real world." Lately, I think I've been watching too much BBC. You see, I've developed a little crush on a certain member of the Young Ones. It's not who you'd probably expect, but I can't help it. I have a thing for Vyvyan Bastard (Adrian Edmondson).

He's cute, right? Plus, he aged well.

And with the addition of "The Comic Strip" into our video viewing library courtesy of Intuitive Cat, I get to see him as more than just Vyvyn Bastard. Then to find out he actually married another BBC star I have always had a crush on, Jennifer Saunders. Well, it makes me want to be the oreo filling in their comedy sandwich.

See girls really do like a sense of humor in a man! Now you know. Anyone else want to confess a weird crush?

1 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

you should post a pic. there';ve gotta be some great ones out there...
hmmmm
lemme see what i can find* heads to the good ol' G image search*
http://www.fortunecity.com/lavender/shaft/857/fatvyv.jpg

4:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home