10.18.2005

Kung Fu Hustle


Kung Fu Hustle
Originally uploaded by MizVoid.
Tonight I gave my man his Anniversary present early because that's how I roll. I'm a sucker for his big eyes and his persistence in not letting me keep gifts a secret.

Just to brag I signed him up for a month worth of (3 times a week) lessons at the Karate Academy. He gets to pick from Kung Fu, Ju Jitsu, Tai Chi, Yoga, you name it. I personally couldn't resist the outfit they threw in. Sue me, I love a man in a uniform.

Happy Anniversary Baby.

(Click on picture to see some more from our night and weekend.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance Michael said...

fuck yeah!!!

5:02 PM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Aeron? Is that the famous Aeron Alfrey who is the bad ass artist extrodinaire?

Welcome to my blog!

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home