5.24.2005

Strokin'

Last night was my kick-off to my hiatus from filming for awhile. It was wonderful. I spent it riding my bike home in what felt like a hurricane, flipping through cookbooks at the coffee shop, running a few errands and finishing my first viewing of Easy Rider. (My goodness, Peter Fonda is sexy. Could it just be the chopper?)

Then I went to bed and dreamt I was Brad Pitt's new love interest and we were holed up in his house hiding from papparazzi. Really, I'm not kidding. What am I? 13?

So in honor of my very nice dream and my addiction to all things celebrity....here are some completely useless links that serve no greater good for humankind than killing a few hours at work reading about other people and being totally and completely snarky.

Enjoy!

Dlisted
Page 666
Pink is the new blog
Just Jared
Dana's Dirt
Snarywood
Celebrity Smack
Go Fug Yourself

P.S. Oh and go figure my blog title yesterday would hold the answer to a Green Tea I actually like. The Republic of Tea, Daily/People's Tea is so far my fav. But thanx to all those who suggested others, I'm going to check them out too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home