5.31.2005

Memorial Memories

Dang, that was a long awaited, long needed, long weekend.

Saturday we went back to our home town to see my little cousin get her diploma. I even teared up, I am just so proud of her. She's a beautiful person and THANK GOD she made it out of high school. As a bonus I got my birthday present 2 months early complete with 8 mini bottles of champagne from the T's. Which I might add, came in handy when I got home, put on my PJ's and had a Fourth Season Sex and the City marathon which only ended at 3:30 a.m. when I got the call that my gorgeous girlfriend welcomed her little girl, Ava, into the world.

(Samara, she's deliciously adorable and what a great name!)

On our way back from the beach yesterday we found a wallet. So I left the lady a note on her door and she ended up giving me 2 free tickets to her play as a finder's fee.

It's weekends like those that make working in the basement today easier to deal with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home