4.04.2005

Points to Ponder

1.) The USA is a very new country in terms of the rest of the world, and we are currently trying to change cultures and countries that have been established for thousands and thousands of years. In simpiler terms, that's like the freshmen class coming in and telling the Seniors to move their lockers and give up their parking spaces. Silly, no?

2.) My Catholic co-workers let me know that really anyone, well men, (with a few rules of course) can be Pope. So one of them has decided that when he becomes Pope and they ask him if he wants to change his name, he thinks he'll stay with "Augusta Wind."

Which if that happens, it just might, MIGHT, make me think about joining that religion.

3.) Getting to hear the cutest little punkin' giggle and see my girlfriends in person this weekend, not to mention having my sister back in town until Monday, is making me wish it was already Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home