3.27.2005

Patsy is one sad bitch

What started at noon as an hour long project to get in the sun a bit and work on the set, ended up lasting until 7:00 p.m. tonight. But damn it was worth it.

I've added a new photo album for my Set Design album up in my Yahoo! photo sets. So you all can see what I'm up too! I'll add pictures as I go.

I'm finding I am falling in love with set design. It's a mixture of a lot of things I really enjoy: carpentry, painting, designing, and at some point, photography. Plus, I'm helping with costumes. Jen K. has graciously offered to help me get in with a couple other film projects too. I'm thinking that getting more and more films under my belt is an extremely good idea. Wow, to one day get paid for this work is something I can barely grasp. It's not often you can spend your Sunday working, but loving every minute (except the cold, stupid Midwest).

Of course, I must admit, I spent my Saturday night watching an entire box set of Sex & the City until 4:00 a.m. I gotta balance my feminine and masculine side, ya know? I can't be sanding and painting all the time! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home