3.25.2005

Not so good for Jesus

Happy Good Friday to those of you believing in "the Jesus" or "the bunny."

I'm tired, absolutely beat. I wish I could get paid to be this tired, but I don't. I get paid to stare at a computer screen all day and listen to people berate me for things I don't care about. And that is why I sent my resume off to about 15 places yesterday. Come on, no whammies!

Last night as I was taking theMan to a show, a large group of hispanic people dressed as the Last Supper crossed the street in front of traffic. Here's a tip from a motorist: Listen, I know you're dressed like Jesus, that doesn't mean you won't get hit by cars and die painfully.

I have nothing inspiring to say. I'm just working over on a day I was suppose to get off half day (15 minuts ago), it's FUCKING SNOWING again and I'm beat.

Maybe I'll take a picture of my crack later and post it to lighten the mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home