4.03.2005

DONE!

After a quick breakfast, some quiet painting in the sun on a Sunday morning stretching into the afternoon, we are completely done with the building facade for the film I'm working on. I've added more pictures in the "Set Design" album to the side, plus a little movie for your viewing pleasure.

I'm so pleased with it!! Everyone's input was perfect, and I am so impressed with the abilities of my friends. (Hello, did you see Darren's building?!?!) But more importantly, I am so pleased with the opportunity to work with everyone the past two days. I cannot stress to you readers how lovely it was. Everyone jumped in, got creative and spread a great vibe. I think we may have found a good team. I look forward to the future.

Anyways, enough of my sappiness. Here you go: Set Design Clip-Finished Product

And now I'm going back to the couch, because there are muscles I didn't know I had in my body that are cursing the name of Luis Bunuel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home