4.02.2005

Holy shit

I don't know how to put this, but if you aren't watching Sin City this weekend, I don't think we can hang out anymore. MY GOD, that movie is incredible. Mickey Rourke...I could have watched you for 3 hours.

Anyways, this is short because I just painted and constructed with the best team of guys I have met for the past 8 hours and I'm exhausted. You could cut the creative vibe with a knife it was so thick in that backyard. It was like...well, no egos. Just a bunch of people all creating all day in really great moods and working off each other's vibe. Wow, I hope, no wait I KNOW tomorrow will be just as great.

There are more pics up in the "set design" album. And once you see Darren's interpretation of a building, you'll know why he's now my go-to painter for sets. Damn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kitten said...

It was your vision toots, we just trying to make it real.

Love you more!

I hear that desert wind a calling....

11:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home