4.01.2005

Five for Fighting

Today's holiday makes this Friday Five sorta appropriate. Plus I haven't done one in awhile and I love talking about myself...enjoy!

1. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate? I tend to exaggerate. For instance, I really don't think of myself as an agnostic. I do believe in God, who is of course, a man, and I don't really think our country is headed to total martial law. I also secretly hope to be like my hero, Laura Bush when I grow up.

2. What is the last "white" lie that you told? I'd say it was when I told my girlfriends in the "weight loss" competition that I hadn't been eating ice cream and Big Macs every single day for the past month. And I'm still losing weight!

3. Can you forgive a liar? Of course! I love liars! Most of my family are liars! How could I not?

4. Do you hold a grudge? Definitely, they make me feel very at peace inside.

5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? I farted very loudly during Sleeping Beauty in the 3rd grade and I blamed it on the poor dirty girl sitting by me on the floor. Everyone picked on her for a year.

The question you now have to ask yourself is, was she honest? Or is it because it's April Fool's Day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home