2.11.2005

Dead Friday

A darker Friday Five for you today.

So you find yourself dead. Can't control what happens next, or can you?

1. The split second before you're about to die, time stops and you can accomplish one last task before the end. What is it? Finally convince everyone to get along already.

2. The Nacissistic Death is all about you - in what manner did you die? At the peak of a gigantic orgasm on a hill by a fire at sunset when I'm 98.

3. What music/song would you like played at your funeral? Of course, "If I close my eyes forever" by Lita Ford & Ozzy Osbourne. What else?

4. RIP? You can do better than that - what final words to the world are etched on your tombstone/urn? I always wanted to be cremated but if I had a tombstone it might say: "She did her best. Now she's at the best party of her life."

5. Apparently, there's suppose to be happiness in the afterlife. What age are you and what's different about you that makes you oh so happy to be here? I'm 26 and I could give a shit less about the "afterlife" honestly. I'm happy to be here because it means I'm still alive and there is still a chance for anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home