2.08.2005

1606

My sister called today from Godville and sounded small and sad. I want to go get her. I asked her if she felt like 2 different people, one totally devoted to God and Super Penecostal Woman Extrodinaire, and the other, well my sister that makes funny jokes, respects her faith but likes to have fun and be creative. She seemed to agree.

I guess she has to have a meeting about what's going on with her. She just sounded so sad. I hope that sound isn't her giving up.

I respect what that program has done for her. She's healthy, has meat on her bones, doesn't do drugs (as far as I know) and is back to herself, well as much as she can be with what she's gone through. However, treating her now like it's the 1600's after she's agreed to sign on as an intern, she's already completed the program, she's already gained their trust and using God as the reasoning....it makes me think of the main reason I do not get involved with religion. GUILT.

I want her back here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home