2.06.2005

Weekend with Bernie

Some cool things happened this weekend...
1.) Ate Thai food that made my stomach crawl up my esophogus and kiss me with Darren.
2.) Went and watched Careful perform live.
3.) Met some cool ladies and stuck out like sore thumbs at a club with every other person in there looking like the Yeah Yeah Yeah's.
4.) Got major work done on the dollhouse I'm making for my mom's god-daughter. (Did you know it would take an entire day to paint the teeny, tiny little window sills? Me either!
5.) Saw the reason for my trying smoking when I was thirteen.
6.) Ate a phenomenal breakfast with some of my nearest and dearest.

Oh, and I lost 2 lbs. FUCK YEA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

Kick Ass Kitten! I'm so proud of ya! I can't wait to see the dollhouse live. I hope I get to see it March 12 at least partially put together. How about the hair? Wasn't your appt this weekend? Is that a good sign or bad sign you didn't blog about it and post pics?

8:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home