2.04.2005

Bye Sis

I called my sister tonight to see how the packing was going and after my dad answers the phone, "Who the hell is this?" (Isn't he hilarious?) I got to chat with her. She's on her way back to Godville tomorrow and in her honor I'm passing on 2 of her jokes. She told me to make sure I told Jzn, but I thought why not share it with all of you!

1.) A guy walks into a bar with some jumper cables. The bartender says, "Don't even think about starting something in here, buddy."

2.) The Captain of a ship gets word that one of his shipmate's, by the name of Abernathy, mother has died and he has to tell him. Unsure of how to break the news he calls everyone on board down to the deck and has them line up. He says, "Everyone who's mother is still living please step forward." They step forward and the Captain then says, "Not so fast Abernathy."

I miss her like hell already. And I'm not the only one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home