10.05.2004

Lill' Dab'll Do Ya

I must note: Not all Darren said about Leos was bad. He said all the things I posted as well as we're crazy when drunk, need flattery, etc. Hee hee. Sorry Darren!

Secondly, Jennifer, I think that sums you up to a tee (most of it). I wouldn't say you are reclusive however.

Thirdly, last night I had a blast. I've mentioned since it's October the pumpkin ales are flowing aplenty so we decided to have some friends over for tacos, Halo and pumpkin ale. Although truth be told, I stuck to Mike's Hard Lime most of the night because I kept opening them before being offered a pumpkin brew. Have you guys had Mike's Lime??? It's really really really good.

Fourthly, because I'm lame and stuck I've decided to be a dead hooker for Halloween for the time being. I ordered this vinyl skirt and big ol' heels and had to put them to use somehow. So I'm going to put strangulation marks on my neck, a black eye, maybe some track marks and there you have it. Mostly it just makes me giggle when I imagine someone asking me about my costume and I reply with "Dead Hooker." That makes me happy for some reason.

And finally, thanks to a suggestion from Lance, theMan will be working at a studio this weekend. I'm so happy for him. I really really really hope this lets him burn off some creative energy. He's been stuck in a rut for a long ass time. And since we can't afford to send him to school, this is the next best thing. Wooo hooo!

Did I mention it's October and GORGEOUS outside!??!!? Well, I'm off. I just had to write something. I think it's official that I'm addicted to this blog. I must tell you insignificant details of my life or I get all itchy and my legs start shaking. Kinda weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home