10.01.2004

500!

This is my 500th post! And I thought what better way to celebrate than giving an idea I just thought up (with the help of Vance) to help people make a difference in this world. Because I admit, I feel hopeless:

Last night's chat at the pub inspired me. Why not have a rally where people were invited to sit at 4-person tables, drink free beer, and the only obligation was that you had to discuss certain topics in order to come to agreements to help better the world. We could have a live feed of the agreements reached and email the White House/UN so they'd know what we all thought?

You could be sure not all like-minded people would come because a wide variety of people enjoy liquor. The only danger factor is having arguments escalate once people got intoxicated. We could have punishments for that though. Maybe the offenders would be forced to hug for 15 minutes until they calmed down.

Anyways...I will stop posting today I swear. 500 is a good number to settle on today.

P.S. I think I acquired some new readers from myspace.com and I just wanted to say "THANX FOR COMING!" Leave me a link and I'll add you!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Danialle you should not feel guilty for anything you give to much you have always been there for everyone I know why dont they feel guilty for not coming up and seeing you in your home.

2:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home