10.03.2004

Be careful

A trip to Rockford with Careful...(click to make bigger.)


Aw, a weekend update. Friday: Shopping, eating salads and hanging out with pals. Saturday: I didn't go see my sister and mother so I decided to go shopping alone instead. Scored some Halloween stuff and got some new duds as well. That night we helped Careful take their show on the road to Rockford, Illinois.

Little venue called "The Texas Lounge" which proved to be pretty hip for the underage kiddies to hit up on a Friday night. Because I assured Rodney that this would appear in my blog, I should tell you that I kicked his ass twice (2 out of 3) in pool as well as beating Matt, the drummer, twice. I admit a couple of them was because they scratched on the 8-ball, but not all of them. And we only played slop once. ;) Rodney failed to believe me when I told him my dad, the pool hustler taught me all about english buddy!

I hadn't seen in Careful in at least 9 months and they have come a long way. If it wasn't for the shitty sound system, I'd say it was near perfect, but always entertaining regardless.

Today I've played Ms. Suzie Homemaker by cleaning the house, baking blueberry loaf and making dinner. Now we're watching mentally handicap people report the news on a documentary we bought. Let me just tell you...it's priceless.

WOOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home