10.04.2004

Hungry like the Lion?

I'm a leo, just so you know. The other night at the pub we discussed how zodiacs relate to personalities of those born under specific signs. I never bought into horoscopes, etc. but I found it interesting that according to Darren, and most info I read, I do have a lot of the characteristics of a Leo. His thinking was that when you are born you are born into certain energies and moons and positions of those energies, etc. so even if daily horoscopes are bullshit, general zodiacs can contains some truth. I'm sure I'm explaining it wrong, but you get the drift. So I am waiting for something to print at work and thought I'd jot a few down.

Some Characteristics of Leo:

-You possess an imposing persona and have a royal air around you. (Royal????)
-Well developed bones, broad shoulders, tall, well-built and muscular body.
-You are ambitious and commanding. You will like to be in positions where people look towards you for guidance and direction. (God, do I.)
-You tend to perform better in a stressful situation more than in daily routine.
-She also has the tendency to while most of her time in pursuing activities of leisure and recreation. (If you've read this blog for any length of time, you know this.)

General Nature
-You are very sure of yourself and are able to mingle with all people, high and low alike. (I like to think so.)
-On the flip side - you are a quite a slave of flattery and people can misuse this weakness of yours to get the result that they desire from you. (Amen. I'm a sucker for a compliment.)
-Sometimes you also become difficult to get along with. You want every thing to go your way and you fail to see that other human beings also exist and they too can have a desire or say in any subject. (What other humans?)

Sex Life
-You are fiery and passionate. You will attract men but will not allow them to come very close to you.
-You know well how to handle men and even the worst of them will behave properly in your audience. (I suppose it wasn't an accident I picked a known Dominatrix name for my ID. Hee hee.)

SUMMARY:
Darren also said all Leos he's known get crazy when they drink, need flattery and are opinionated. Damn, did they write this for me or what? I agree with most of it and I love the fact that my sign represents strength because mostly that's how I see myself.

Check yours out here for fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

hope none of my leo friends read this! I'll be in turubble!
later tonite i will explain more about birthchart stuff on my blog http://intuitivecat.blogspot.com, so anyone interested , check it out.
consider a birthchart a universe/cosmic energy grid thru which you are filtered as you enter the material world. more later....more about the whole pub talk too.
it was a great time with kitten & theMan!

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Here's mine, "receptive, supersensitive, impressionable, peace-loving, serious, sympathetic, charitable, compassionate, artistic, creative, dreamer, dedicated, imaginative, psychic, shy, introverted, spiritual, and reclusive." I agree with some of it. What do you think?

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home