10.06.2004

Alien Cyborg Vs. SuperCuts

I only viewed a small portion of the VP debate last night. Caught the pre-debate coverage on CNN at the gym and about 10 minutes of the actual debate after that. So the following comments and opinions were based on that time period. I will say the coverage of the pre-debate on CNN was retarded and one-sided. I pictured Wolf Blitzen and his bow-tie wearing lackeys giving up their entire career as "anchormen" just for one succulent go at Bush's nether-regions.

From what I saw of the debate, SuperCuts (Edwards) seemed to hold his own. I noticed in the presidential debates Kerry was well-spoken and didn't sink to attacking Bush's intelligence or the way he spoke. I wondered if that was a good move since most of this country likes things like wrestling and Jerry Springer. However, Edwards seemed to take up the zingers and punches last night. I noticed he even sorta laughed and made fun of Cheney a bit in the way he retorted or answered questions. Now Alien Cyborg (Cheney) didn't do too bad but I just find it hard to believe him when he talks about how they are going to make things better, seeing how they've already had 4 years to prove that.

I'm biased I suppose, since I trust Cheney about as far as I can throw his cyrogenically frozen corpse but like I've stated before, I'm picking the new assholes over the ones currently residing. I will say I was impressed with what I saw. I expected Edwards to be a good ol' boy idiot, soft spoken and not able to keep up (wow, sorta like Bush) but from the tiny bit I saw, he wasn't.

So I'm still voting Kerry/Edwards. But damn if I ain't all bumfuzzled over the next debate! Please, if there is a God, let the Town Hall at that debate be full of people educated and pissed off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home